Read moreShow less
Roller-coaster springtime temperatures, blazing summer heat and chilly and wet autumn days are felt most of all when you experience them outdoors. People who don’t have to think twice about their boots when they face such uninviting conditions are the fortunate ones. With the ELITE EVO N GTX and ELITE EVO N GTX Ws on your feet, you are perfectly equipped for your next mission.
Anyone who is subjected to the elements throughout the year should accept nothing less than the Elite. The ELITE EVO N GTX and ELITE EVO N GTX Ws combine perfect fit with exceptional functionality. The lightweight shoe draws on its optimised rubber mix and the profile of the outsole to provide maximum slip protection on the widest range of terrains. Its completely replaceable sole design provides both heat and cold insulation. Oil, petrol or contact heat can do no harm to the LOWA® natural sole of the certified model.
To maintain a pleasant climate inside the footwear, the large, intelligently integrated woven fabric windows keep air circulating throughout the shoe even during the scorching days of summer. The shaft construction remains stable and provides optimal support to the ankle. The moisture-diverting GORE-TEX membrane stitched into the footwear also provides continuous and reliable protection from outside dampness. Made of tough nubuck leather and equipped with a two-zone lacing system, the antistatic ELITE EVO N GTX and ELITE EVO N GTX Ws are a joy to wear throughout their long service lives.
Light, sporty and dynamic – the LOWA ELITE EVO N GTX is the perfect choice for the widest range of uses throughout the year.
Certified working boot according to DIN EN ISO 20347:2012
- Design inspired by trekking shoes
- Universal shoes dedicated to patrol purposes, tactical operations also in light mountain terrain or parachuting
- High comfort for long-term wear
- High upper made of high quality Nubuck leather
- GORE-TEX membrane for drainage of excess moisture and protection against water ingress inside the shoe
- The medium-stiff sole with the Natural tread makes it easier to move in the field
- Three-layer cushioning insert
- Two-zone lacing system based on closed, metal eyelets
- DIN EN ISO 20347: 2012 certificate
- Upper material: 100% Natural Nubuck Leather
- Outer sole: LOWA® NATURAL rubber
- Midsole: 100% Polyurethane
- Inner sole: 10% Mesh 50% Springy latex foam 40% Polyester
- Membrane: Gore-Tex
- Weight: approx. 1540 g (pair for size 42)
- Color: Dark Brown (brown)
- Product code: 210127-0493
- Usage: Rough terrain
- Manufacturer: LOWA, Germany