Read moreShow less
5.11 Hot Weather Uniform Shirt combines the classic look of a uniform shirt with functionality and comfort to work in hot climate environments. This uniform is a real breakthrough in terms of comfort, versatility, weight and functionality in such demanding conditions.
The main material is mechanically elastic in two directions Rip-Stop material ensures freedom of movement, lightness and durability. In addition, elastic elements have been used on the sides that allow for a better fit and work in accordance with the natural mechanics of the body. The materials used allow you to maintain color consistency and comfort of use at the same time.
At the height of the chest there are two pockets with side access, above which there are soft panels for Velcro patches. In addition, there is also a longitudinal patch panel in the center of the front. There are small, flat pockets on the sleeves for carrying the necessary items or documents. On the shoulders there are also Velcro panels for patches or IFF marking.
- A uniform shirt designed for activities in a hot climate
- MultiCam knit inserts along the entire side of the body from sleeves to armpit to shirt hem increases breathability and fit whilst not compromising on the sharp formal look of this uniform piece
- Chest and biceps pockets have been sized and placed to accommodate modern military operators needs regarding storage room and accessibility
- Classic button sleeve cuffs allow the shirt to be worn comfortably with rolled up sleeves
- Center front button closure allows airflow while maintaining a formal appearance
- MultiCam printed loop panels on both chest sides, on center front placket and biceps pocket give room for insignia and name tags, while lending in with the printed body material and avoiding sharp contrasts when not covered
- Material: Polycotton ripstop 78% polyester, 22% cotton
- Color: Multicam (72206NL-169)
- Manufacturer: 5.11