Lowa Breacher S MID Boots are a completely new generation of tactical footwear, designed without any compromises to meet the high requirements of professional users. The combination of durability, lightness and stability makes the Breacher model a universal shoe that is ideal for all activities and missions carried out by military or police special units.
The high upper is made of durable CORDURA® material and high-quality suede leather, which is particularly durable and has open pores, which improves foot ventilation and reduces the risk of excessive accumulation of moisture inside the shoe. In the bending zone of the upper, the number of stitches has been limited to an absolute minimum, which significantly affects comfort and durability in this important place. An additional element of the upper are certified pads around the ankle (an additional requirement of AN), to protect against injuries caused by impacts. Protection of the inner and outer part of the ankle is provided by the PORON® padding. This material is characterized by a particularly high shock absorption and protection of the ankle is especially important when working in difficult terrain.
The lacing system of the shoe consists of fully closed metal eyelets, in which durable laces are intertwined. In addition, the two-zone system of eyelets allows for proper adjustment and stabilization of the ankle joint. A new element is also an elastic pocket on the tongue of the shoes, where you can hide and secure tied laces.
The inconspicuous lightness of the shoes is due to the construction of the sole, whose properly shaped base provides anatomical support for the metatarsal and is largely responsible for high comfort during very long marches. The middle part of the sole uses polyurethane with two different densities, which allows you to effectively stabilize and cushion your feet.
The Lowa Breacher model uses a new Vibram Vanguard outer sole, which, thanks to a properly selected rubber mix and a special tread, significantly ensures grip on slippery surfaces. In addition, the sole as a whole is antistatic and thermally protects against contact with both warm and cold ground. An element that complements the cushioning system is the inner insole, made of a soft upper layer with a dense mesh structure and a stiffer lower one. It can be replaced with a different manufacturer's pad or ErgoPad orthopedic insoles as needed.
Footwear from the flagship LOWA COMBAT line has won the trust of operators of special units, policemen, soldiers and rescuers. It is an ideal choice for all those who require lightness and comfort from their footwear for all-day use.
Use your BREACHER N GTX MID for:
- Combat deployment
- Parachute jumping
- Solid, but still lightweight construction in a modern design
- High upper made of high-quality nubuck leather and Cordura
- Highly breathable fabric lining are very popular during the summer because they offer the best comfort. Their wide-meshed feature facilitates good air circulation
- No seams in the flexion zone
- Certified ankle pads with PORON® padding
- Comfortable dual-density PU midsole with integrated arch support for extra long marches
- Vibram Vanguard non-slip outsole, resistant to oil, petrol and contact heat
- Removable cushioning insert
- Antistatic sole and thermally insulated against cold and warm ground
- Lacing system based on closed metal grommets
- System of eyelets for two-zone lacing and stabilization of the ankle joint
- Elastic material pocket on the tongue to secure laces
- A small loop at the back of the upper, making it easier to take off and put on shoes
- Certified as work shoes according to DIN EN ISO 20347:2012
- Weight: approx. 1580 g (pair in size 8 UK)
- Color: Coyote OP
- Catalog number: 210217 C30 0410
- Manufacturer: LOWA, Germany
|Registered Priority Package International||10 - 24 days||€23.99|
|Registered Priority Mail International||10 - 30 days||€5.99|