Read moreShow less
The 5.11 Force Rain Shell Pant is a typical 2.5 layer hardshell, with the primary role to ensure maximum water resistance while maintaining good breathability. 100% polyester fabric with a smooth weave was selected for production. This type of weave guarantees good resistance to mechanical damage, such as tearing or abrasion. The pants use an L2.5 membrane, which is a two-and-a-half-layer laminate, valued for its lightness and packing. The Tac Dry membrane provides a water resistance of 15,000 mm and a vapor permeability of up to 15,000 mm. Thanks to these parameters, the pants protects well against even intense rain and guarantees an adequate level of breathability, even during moderate physical exertion.
The 5.11 Force Rain Shell Pant, unlike standard rain pants, have a three functional pockets for carrying handy equipment. For easy putting on and taking off, both legs have openings secured with zippers and secured with additional storm flaps. The pants are fastened with buttons, and the fly is secured with a zipper.
5.11 Force Rain Shell Pant Ranger Green (48363-186) is a tactical rain pants that will be perfect for everyday use, or during various outdoor activities or tactical activities. Thanks to the use of a two-and-a-half-layer laminate, the pants are extremely light and take up little space, which allows you to put it in a backpack pocket and take it out when needed. The spacious structure and excellent properties of the membrane allow for maximum protection against water penetration.
The 5.11 brand has been one of the leading manufacturers in the tactical and outdoor industry for years. Although the story of 5.11 began with the famous trousers, its offer was quickly expanded to include, among others classic low-profile shirts, and over time also a whole range of tactical equipment. To this day, the products of the American company are used, among others, by officers of uniformed services, operators of special units or sport shooters. The 5.11 offer, however, includes not only professional products for specialized tasks, but also clothing and accessories that can be useful in everyday life or during hobby practice of various outdoor activities.
- EN 343 Certified
- 15K/15K waterproof/ breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- Shaped waistband with side elastic panels and high back for maximum coverage
- Wrap style belt loops with hook/ loop closure to easily accommodate duty belt
- Zipper front fly with snap closure
- Zippered pass-through hand access at hip both left and right side
- Back right body zipper pocket
- Low profile cargo pockets with back volume pleat, flap and hook/ loop closure
- Articulated legs for ergonomic fit
- Waterproof lower leg zipper opening with external storm flap
- Lower leg hook/ loop adjustment tab for hem adjustment, secure around boots
- Hammerhead kick panel overlay at back lower legs
- Twill tape on zipper pulls to be accessible with gloved hands
- 5.11 [+] embroidery at wearer's back right pocket flange
- [+] embroidery at wearer’s left cargo pocket flap
- Tac-Dry woven label at bottom of wearers front left belt loop
- 3 pockets
- Regular fit
- Color: Ranger Green (48363-186)
- Manufacturer: 5.11