Read moreShow less
The 5.11 Force Rain Shell Jacket is a typical 2.5 layer hardshell jacket whose primary role is to ensure maximum water resistance while maintaining good breathability. 100% polyester fabric with a smooth weave was selected for its production. This type of weave guarantees good resistance to mechanical damage, such as tearing or abrasion. The jacket uses an L2.5 membrane, which is a two-and-a-half-layer laminate, valued for its extraordinary lightness and packing. The main protection is the Tac Dry membrane, which ensures a water resistance of 15,000 mm and a vapor permeability of up to 15,000 mm. Thanks to these parameters, the jacket protects well against even intense rain and guarantees an adequate level of breathability, even during moderate physical exertion.
Although the 5.11 Force Rain Shell is in fact a very simple rain jacket, it is equipped with six functional pockets in which we can easily fit some EDC equipment. Jacket is closed with a durable, two-way zipper with a double storm flap, protecting it against leakage in heavy rainfall. The jacket has a comfortable, adjustable hood, and when fastened up to the top, it also effectively protects the neck and chin.
5.11 Force Rain Shell Jacket Black (48370-019) is a tactical rain jacket that will be perfect for everyday use, whether during various outdoor activities or tactical activities. Thanks to the use of a two-and-a-half-layer laminate, the jacket is extremely light and takes up little space, which allows you to hide it in a pocket of a backpack or pouch and take it out when needed. The spacious design and excellent properties of the membrane allow for maximum protection against water penetration.
The 5.11 brand has been one of the leading manufacturers in the tactical and outdoor industry for years. Although the story of 5.11 began with the famous trousers, its offer was quickly expanded to include, among others classic low-profile shirts, and over time also a whole range of tactical equipment. To this day, the products of the American company are used, among others, by officers of uniformed services, operators of special units or sport shooters. The 5.11 offer, however, includes not only professional products for specialized tasks, but also clothing and accessories that can be useful in everyday life or during hobby practice of various outdoor activities.
- EN 343 Certified
- 15K/15K waterproof/ breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- Two-way center front zipper with internal and external storm flaps
- Stationary hood with adhesive in brim, shock-cord adjustment at hood opening, and webbing adjustment at back hood
- Inner back neck locker loop
- 4” x 4” loop patch platform on left and right upper sleeves
- Right sleeve zipper pocket
- Waterproof left chest zipper pocket, with internal media port
- Articulated sleeves for ergonomic fit
- Adjustable sleeve openings with tunneled elastic and cuff tab adjustments
- Underarm zipper vents
- Concealed hand zipper pockets
- Adjustable hem with internal shock-cord system
- Twill tape on zipper pulls to be accessible with gloved hands
- 5.11 [+] embroidery on wearer's right shoulder
- Tac-Dry label on wearer's left sleeve
- 6 pockets
- Regular fit
- Color: Black (48370-019)
- Manufacturer: 5.11