Read moreShow less
Z-6N is another model from professional footwear Task Forcetactical line of German LOWA company. Years of experience in manufacturing high quality climbing and trekking footwear, allowed to creation of a cult shoe that combines the original design and all best functional features.
MID height upper is made of high quality full grain leather with a thickness of 2 mm and durable Cordura. The interior of the shoe has a GORE-TEX® MS Light Rock lining, which is to provide water-resistance and drain excess moisture from the skin. Lacing system of the shoe consists of a nylon loop and metal eyelets, where are interleaved robust polypropylene laces. In order to maintain boots lightness the sole is made of direct injected polyurethane, by which greatly improves the reliability of the structure. With patented LOWA Monowrap external skeleton provides appropriate stabilization, selective stiffness of the whole structure and shoe work according to the foot anatomy.
The Z-6N GTX Ws C is equipped with a LOWA RUBBER OUTSOLE. Conceived by LOWA to meet the challenges of real-world use, the profile design is made from an optimised rubber compound. The result is a rubber outsole with good traction in the backcountry and off trail.
The special profile design of the LOWA® TACTICAL Z TRAC® impresses users with its good support and grip that is delivered even on challenging terrain. The sole optimised for fast-roping missions combines heat- and cold-insulating qualities. It is antistatic and resistant to oil, petrol and contact heat as well.
LOWA Z-6N footwear line won the trust of special forces operators, police officers, soldiers and paramedics. It is the ideal choice for all those who require from shoes lightness and comfort during all-day use above all.
- Certified working boot according to DIN EN ISO 20347:2012
- Women`s version
- Comfort and cushioning is further improved for specific uses with a complex injection-moulding process using a layering process
- GORE-TEX® Lining: Highly breathable, durably waterproof lining material. Keeps feet
pleasantly dry and offers optimised climate comfort for a broad range of outdoor activities
- LOWA Tactical Z Trac® Rubber Outsole: Conceived and developed by LOWA, this rubber outsole varies in its rubber blend has a tread design with varying lugs, both factors based on intended use. The advantage is a rubber outsole with good traction in the backcountry and off trail
- Hard Stabilizer - Nylon joint-stabilizing element offers perfect support for more intense outdoor activities
- Upper height: 145/150 mm
- Upper: Full grain leather 2 mm
- Lining: GORE-TEX® MS Light Rock
- Weight: 1320 g/pair size 8
- Usage: Rough terrain
- Manufacturer: LOWA, Germany