Read moreShow less
Streamlight TLR-6 is a light and compact tactical flashlight, designed to use with various models of sub-compact and compact pistols. With an output of 100 lumens and a maximum beam intensity of 2,000 candelas, the flashlight provides enough light to improve visibility in low light conditions, which is crucial for precise aiming and target identification. Bright light allows you to better recognize threats and potential threats in the dark.
The mounting system uses a two-part design of the flashlight housing and, depending on the gun model, the flashlight can be mounted on the trigger guard alone (front or rear) or on the trigger guard and rail. This solution allows you to quickly and safely attach the flashlight to the weapon using only the Allen key that is included in the set. That mounting the flashlight directly on the weapon allows you to hold the weapon with both hands, which increases the stability and precision of shots. The user can focus on operating the weapon without having to hold the flashlight in the other hand.
The TLR-6 weapon light offers three operating modes: LED, LED and laser, and laser only, which allows for great flexibility in various situations. This significantly increases the usability of the flashlight in various lighting and tactical conditions. The modes are changed and operated using switches located on both sides. This solution increases comfort and speed of operation for both right- and left-handed users, which is crucial in situations requiring quick reaction.
The durable polymer housing is impact-resistant (fall from a height of 1 m), provides basic water resistance at the IPX4 level and can operate in a wide temperature range, from -28°C to +49°C, so the flashlight can be used in various weather conditions. The TLR-6 is equipped with bushings and screws for adjusting the laser sight, which allows for vertical and horizontal adjustment. The device is powered by two CR1/3N lithium batteries, which ensures reliable operation with a power of 100 lumens and a range of 89 m for 1 hour.
The Streamlight TLR-6 is an excellent choice for users looking for an ultralight, reliable and versatile tactical flashlight for mounting on smaller handgun models. The design of the flashlight practically does not increase the outline of the weapon, which makes it much easier to discreetly carry the weapon everyday.
- TLR-6 flashlight with catalog number 69272 dedicated to Glocks Glock 26/27/33
- Highly visible, integrated red laser (wavelength 650-660nm) for fast and accurate aiming. (WARNING: directing both the light and the laser beam at your eyes may damage your eyesight!)
- Dedicated mainly to a wide range of compact and sub-compact pistols
- Compact size and low weight
- The two-piece housing design allows for easy attachment of the flashlight to the trigger guard alone (front or rear) or on the trigger guard and rail using only included Allen key.
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer housing; IPX4 waterproof class; resistance to falling from a height of 1 m
- The modes are changed and operated using switches located on both sides of the device
- All modes have a 10-minute automatic shutdown to save battery
- Equipped with screws for adjusting the laser sight vertically and horizontally
- Waterproof class: IPX4
- Three operating modes - light only, laser only, and light + laser
- Batteries included
- Working modes: 3
- Light source: LED White, Red Laser
- Light power: 100 lm
- Luminance: 2000 cd
- Range: 89 m
- Run time LED, Laser/LED combo: 1 h
- Run time with the laser only: 11 h
- Length: 5.88 cm
- Weight: 36 g (depending on model)
- Power supply: 2 x CR-1/3N Lithium lithium battery (NOTE: the manufacturer prohibits the use of rechargeable batteries instead of batteries!)
- Color: Black
- Product code: 69272
- Manufacturer: Streamlight, USA