www.e-militaria.eu online store is owned by "e-militaria.pl" Maria Kirczuk Partyzantów111/7 Wroclaw 51-679 VIES: 898-145-92-73 REGON: 933046095th company was entered in the register of business activity in Wrocław under number 169 609.
I. Conditions of purchase
1.Online shop, located on the website at www.e-militaria.eu allows you to make purchases via the Internet.
2.Prices of goods in online store www-e-militaria.eu are gross prices and include VAT.
3.Orders can be made directly on our website or via e-mail.
4.The user-specified e-mail address, as well as the phone can be used while orders management.
1.Shipping costs set at webstore according to the valid price list of the company and includes Polish VAT.
2.Restrictions and surcharges may be applicable to destinations for expample in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly, and mid Wales. Please contact us for a quote before buying if you require delivery to these areas.
1.Purchased via the internet goods may be returned within 14 working days from receipt of order.
2. Goods which is to be returned must be in resellable condition with any packaging and labels intact.
3. Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via any service of customers choice to address : e-militaria, Różyckiego 1c/309 (IKSAIP), 51-608 Wroclaw, Poland .
4. Items for return/exchange sent as Cash On Delivery will not be picked up.
1.At the time of receipt of the goods the buyer is obliged to check the condition and contents of package. In case of any discrepancies or damage as soon as possible, please contact our shop via email or phone number.
2.We do not accept COD packages.
1.According to the Law about "On protection of personal data" dated 29 August 1997, we are committed to protecting your personal data. Under this Act you have the right to inspect their data, correct or request removal from our database. All personal information will be used by www.e-militaria.eu only for internal use of the company.
1. Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the website at the time you place your order.
2. Order can be shipped after payment accepted.